Translate this nonsense!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BNB!!!!!!!!!!

BNB stands for Beer/Budweiser and Babilam. In case you're not familiar with the term babilam, its PORK NUGGETS. DEEP FRIED PORK NUGGETS. There are 3 plates of babilam, I ate 2 plates, what do I have? Happiness... I have happiness... (totally stole that off a 9gag comic).

But really, BNB has been a long standing tradition between Kitty and myself. And lately, we both seem to be so busy that BNB has been forgotten for a few months! The HORROR! But today, out of boredom and frustration at the state of my FYP, I decided to reignite that BNB spirit.

So there we were, at Top Ten (is that even the name of the shop?), trying to get us some BNB, but only 1 B was available. No pun intended. And it was Budweiser. No babilam? You gotta be kidding me! We traveled all this way too!

Instead of crying over missing babilam, we decided to take the adventurous route and ordered a plate of ginger + soy sauce deer meat and another plate of soy sauce cooked wild boar. Me being me, I went on to dip both meats in the chilli that we love eating with babilam. Turns out, the chilli killed the wild boar. And not in a pretty way. It took the entire soy sauce goodness of the wild boar away, leaving you with just an unsatisfied feeling of having eaten a piece of wild boar but without that wild boar taste. It's like durian, where you can smell it, but when you eat it, it tastes like sponge cake. Now how would that feel huh!

However, the chicken rice chilli (I don't know the real name, but it's that watery chilli thing you find in EVERY chicken rice shop) + deer meat was DELICIOUS. Kitty was staying away from the deer meat before because he didn't really like the overpowering deer meat smell, but after I advised him to try it with the chilli sauce he ate the rest of the plate. SAY WHAAAT. WHAT ABOUT MY SHARE MAN??

It's ok, he gave me the rest of the wild boar XD

BNB's are always so much fun. Sharp minds bitching about routines and things we consider stupid. It's refreshing to see that Kitty has not lost his spunk. All in all, I had so much fun that I think a good night's sleep is awaiting me. Dreams about unicorns and rainbows hello!

Goodnight world. Hope you dream of unicorns and rainbows too.

2 comments:

  1. what is this even. this post gave me hangover.

    ReplyDelete